Thursday, June 11, 2009

Firefox 3.5 & Google Notebook extension

Being an ardent Firefox fan, I could not wait to download Firefox 3.5 beta and see how fast it is and what all new features are added. After installing it over 3.0.10 and restarted in anticipation to see something new, something cool, surprisingly I saw a message that my favorite google notebook extension is no more compatible with Firefox 3.5. With utter despair, all thoughts of exploring new Firefox vanished and I started googling on how can I get my notebook back. Didn't had to wait long. Found this quite useful blog which made me happy again with no complaints for Firefox. ;-)

http://googlesystem.blogspot.com/2009/06/google-notebooks-extension-url.html

Follow the instruction on above and you can get have your google notebook extension back.

Addition on July 03, 2009 18:41:29
If you are too lazy to do all the above then Steve is your savior. Visit http://www.notebookaddon.tk/ and you can install modified google notebook extension without all the jugglery. Thanks Steve.

Cheers !!!
- Jay

P.S.: Above blog also introduced me to a good free archiving utility 7-zip. No annoying winzip evaluation dialogue or winrar's purchase license dialogue. ;-)

2 comments :

  1. You can now download a Modified Google Notebook Extension for Firefox 3.5 from http://www.notebookaddon.tk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Steve. I've modified the blog to have your link on it.

    ReplyDelete

 
Disclaimer : This is a personal blog and all content represent what I think and it does not advocate/support/advertise any other person/company. I do not earn money or intended to do so with this blog or any of the contents the blog hosts (except the google ads which you see). If I post something here that you find helpful, that's wonderful. Just in case, if I say something stupid, the stupidity is mine, and mine alone and I can not be held for anything if you fall for such stupidity :-). I cannot be held responsible for any kind of damage that may be caused by downloading or viewing the files or information provided herewith. Anybody and everybody can use/refer the contents of this blog at their own will and of course at own risk. There is no need for any kind of approval of the author. Although it would be great if feedback is left for any such usage to the author.